Friday, January 16, 2009

Simply Follow Me

And on the sabbath we went out of the city by a river side, where prayer was wont to be made; and we sat down, and spake unto the women which resorted [thither]. Acts 16:13

My beautiful bride-to-be; I am beginning to cause divine appointments to come about more frequently. Are you ready for the adventures I have planned?

I will cause you to run into just the right people at just the right time. These divine appointments will bring much encouragement your way and will be avenues for producing much fruit to our Father’s glory.

Make yourselves available to Me. Simply abandon yourself to following Me. I will cause the connections to occur effortlessly. We will run through the villages together. More and more you will find ways to follow Me.

I have placed a listening heart into you. I have caused you to grow in discernment and in knowing the ebbs and flows of the Holy Spirit. As you continue to radically follow Me, you will find yourself in increasingly challenging adventures.

Each day, declare over your life … Today, I will walk in the freedom of the Lord. Then walk with Me. Walk with Me in total abandon to yourself and your own ways. Simply follow Me.

Cross posted by
http://www.injesus.com/index.php?module=message&task=view&MID=HB007FQE&GroupID=ZB0062VN&label=&paging=all

No comments: