Monday, August 25, 2008

The Revelation @ The Forbidden Knowledge

                The Revelation @ The Forbidden Knowledge . com

Hosea 4:6; "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

Christ is asking, "What good are you to me being ignorant?"   More importantly, what good are you to Christ if you do not see how Satan's demons work in the world system?

Here's the Knowledge we have been searching for.  The Lord has blessed us with the Internet.  You should NOT reject it or He will reject you.

 

The Forbidden Knowledge: A Revelation to Adam

PEACE, not war! ENLIGHTENMENT, not darkness! FREEDOM, not oppression!

No comments: