Friday, March 28, 2008

A Pathway Of Freedom For Others To Follow

A Pathway of Freedom for Others to Follow

Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus, and bound him,
John 18:12 

My holy people; you can expect those things that happened to Me, to happen to you. Do you realize that at times people will take you and bind you, even against your will? I did not want these things to happen, but they happened so our Father's will could be accomplished. The binding of Me in this way, prepared Me to fulfill My purpose on earth. Without it, I would have been incomplete.

Many of you have felt bound by people, by circumstances, even by jobs and responsibilities. My holy people; these things shape you for things to come. There is nothing good about them, in themselves. This is uncomfortable, even humiliating. Without these things, however, you will not be complete. Through the bonds, you will not only realize a greater freedom, but your bonds will make the way for the freedom of others.

I am calling each and every one of My holy people into a greater freedom. Some will lead the way. Some will bear humiliation and suffering, that the Father may be glorified. Do not despise what is happening in your life. It is the power of God, preparing you for greater victories, greater triumphs, greater battles. Through Me, you can do all things. Through faith in Me, you can accomplish what you could never do on your own.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. In the face of suffering and bonds, realize that it is I AM that is at work, in and through your life, making a pathway of freedom for others to follow.


 


Tags:

No comments: