Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Now Is The Time For Battle!

Now is the Time for Battle
Rich Elliott
Mar 4, 2008

It shall even be as when an hungry [man] dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, [he is] faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.
Isaiah 29:8
--
My holy people; I am with you, I am for you, I am set against your enemies, for they are indeed My enemies, that fight against you. Do not be dismayed or distressed, for such is the condition of your enemies, those that plot your destruction and wish for your end.

Their wishes will find them nothing of lasting value. Their desires, set against My holy people, will cause great loss and great destruction, for their heart is far from Me and My ways.

For many years, you have put up with the torment caused by your enemies. There are many that struggle and wonder if there is ever an end to the constant barrage of attacks, losses and disappointments. Hope is almost lost to many of you, My holy people. Now is the time to look up. Look up and see Me coming, ready to avenge your enemies, ready for conquest in battle. Those things your enemies counted as victories, will now be turned against them, to become their downfall. For you are now in a new season, in My Kingdom. You have entered into a new time having a new set of standards … Mine. Tread down your enemies. Place your feet upon your enemies. For in so doing, the enemies of Jesus will also be placed under your feet. These enemies will become your footstool, even the Lord's footstool, as you determine to humble yourself before Me and see My Kingdom established for Me, in My way and by My power.

Look for ways, right now, to decree My Word over your life. Take My authority and decree My Kingdom order into every area of your life. Do not hold back. Do not restrain yourself. Instead, seek My Face. Call upon My Name. See My power released: destroying your enemies and causing them to flee before you seven ways. Now is the time for battle.

No comments: