Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rise Up! Wake Up, My People!

Isaiah 51: 9 Wake up, wake up, O Lord! Clothe yourself with strength!
    Flex your mighty right arm!
Rouse yourself as in the days of old
    when you slew Egypt, the dragon of the Nile.
10 Are you not the same today,
    the one who dried up the sea,
making a path of escape through the depths
    so that your people could cross over?
11 Those who have been ransomed by the Lord will return.
    They will enter Jerusalem singing,
    crowned with everlasting joy.
Sorrow and mourning will disappear,
    and they will be filled with joy and gladness.
12 “I, yes I, am the one who comforts you.
    So why are you afraid of mere humans,
    who wither like the grass and disappear?
13 Yet you have forgotten the Lord, your Creator,
    the one who stretched out the sky like a canopy
    and laid the foundations of the earth.
Will you remain in constant dread of human oppressors?
    Will you continue to fear the anger of your enemies?
Where is their fury and anger now?
    It is gone!
14 Soon all you captives will be released!
    Imprisonment, starvation, and death will not be your fate!
15 For I am the Lord your God,
    who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar.
    My name is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
16 And I have put my words in your mouth
    and hidden you safely in my hand.
I stretched out the sky like a canopy
    and laid the foundations of the earth.
I am the one who says to Israel,
    ‘You are my people!’”

My holy people; the day of victory, the day of conquest, is at hand. Shake off the dust. Raise up in the power of Holy Spirit. Receive My Breath and begin to move forward in Me, for you have suffered at the hand of the oppressor long enough, you are Mine.

To those who have endured, who have not sworn deceitfully nor forgotten My Name: Take courage, for the promises are sure and the things I have told you are not fables, but they are in fact the things of My Great Heart. The world and religion would both whisper in your ear that you are foolish for listening to Me, but this is in fact what will save you. Knowing Me and My sure salvation is what will save you. Not abundance of things nor palaces of gold, but truly knowing Me is what real living is all about.

I am for you simply because you are Mine. You are My sons and daughters, called out from a world that hates Me furiously. Called to take their position at My side; princes and princesses of My Kingdom. All that is Mine, is given to you. You have no need, for in the abundance of all that the world and religion appears to have; truly they have nothing compared to you, My love.

I gave you My broken body. I gave you My poured-out blood. I gave you all that was Me, in order for you to become all I have hoped you would be. I have dreams for you, My love. I dream of how you may fulfill Father's will and destiny by becoming all He has foreordained you to be. There are great things, beautiful things, that you were created for, you were created to become. Yield to the moving of Holy Spirit. Receive My liquid love for you, in order that you become the reality of My dreams, the manifestation of My dreams. By doing so, you will bring much fruit to Father's glory. Run with Me.

You must once and for all deal with the sin that so easily besets you: fear. Fear is your worst enemy. It continually robs you of My shalom. Fear causes you to become frozen, to become still, in moving with Me. Fear stops your journey with Me and instead causes you to focus only upon yourself. Fear is the greatest manifestation of selfishness there is. Therefore come out of fear, into the knowing of My love for you and for those around you. You were created to rise above fear and ride on the wings of Holy Spirit. You were created to be and become an accurate expression of Me in the earth.

Isn't it time to lay down all the foolish things that religion and the world have told you? Isn't it time to see the real moving of Holy Spirit; raising the dead, curing weaknesses, driving out devils, healing every sickness? Isn't it time to fulfill My dreams instead of listening to the limiting lies of fear planted by religion and the world? Then turn your whole heart to Me. Return to the place of believing what I told you in times past. Turnaround from the lies you have followed and once again follow Me instead. Listen to My still, small voice, instead of the booming sounds of religion and the world. Your adversary roams about like a lion; I have come to abundantly save. Choose this day, who you will serve.

My love, there are just a few times in history that I intervene in such a way as I am doing at this time. I am reaching down and changing the direction of many at this time. Therefore listen. I am moving with a fresh outpouring of Holy Spirit. I am disrupting nations and calling them to serve Me. I am restoring what is broken down, in order that My redeemed may truly rule for Me. I am doing more at this time than most realize. Wake up. Rise up.

No comments: