Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Savior In The Storm!


The hour has come, brothers and sisters. The great storm of our times, the “end times”, is here (the end of this age, not the world). We will lose these old, ragged, and sin infested, fleshly bodies and enter into a spiritual dimension. And I want to tell those of you who are trying to follow Christ, despite your personal failures and setbacks, despite the trials and suffering which are at times relentless: 

We have s Savior in the storm!
Soon, this Storm is going to take on dimensions that will impact the entire world, moving her irreversibly toward the ultimate purification of evil from the planet. Few understand the scope of what is about to take place. Very Few are prepared for the dimensions of this Storm. But you, I pray, will remember when the waves come crashing down: 

We have a Savior in the storm!
The reason the Apostles panicked was because they took their eyes off of Jesus and began to focus on the waves “breaking over the boat.” We too often begin to focus on our problems, which at times, seem as though they will totally sink us. We forget that…

We have a Savior in the storm!
 
Keep your eyes and heart fixed on Him. Do this by canceling out your will and living in and accepting His will in all things. 

Matthew 7:24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

 We are being called to walk on water—to tread over the abyss amid wind and waves and a disappearing horizon. The days are here and coming when we are going to have to depend upon God entirely.  And I mean this in every way. But it is for a purpose, a divine purpose: that we would become the army of Christ in these last times where every soldier moves as one, in obedience, in order, and without hesitation. But this is only possible if the soldier’s mind is attentive and obedient to his Commander. The Word of Christ comes to me....

My Holy People, because I love you, I want to show you what I am doing in the world today. I want to prepare you for what is to come. Days of darkness are coming on the world, days of tribulation… Buildings that are now standing will not be standing. Supports that are there for my people now will not be there. I want you to be prepared, my people, to know only me and to cleave to me and to have me in a way deeper than ever before. I will lead you into the desert… I will strip you of everything that you are depending on now, so you depend just on me. A time of darkness is coming on the world, but a time of glory is coming for my people. I will pour out on you all the gifts of my Spirit. I will prepare you for spiritual combat; I will prepare you for a time of evangelism that the world has never seen…. And when you have nothing but me, you will have everything: land, fields, homes, and brothers and sisters and love and joy and peace more than ever before. Be ready, my people, I want to prepare you…
We have a Savior in the storm!
 

No comments: