Saturday, July 28, 2012

Arise And Shine!

1Arise, shine, for your light has come 
     and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
For behold, darkness shall cover the earth,
    and thick darkness the peoples;
but the Lord will arise upon you,
    and his glory will be seen upon you.
And nations shall come to your light,
    and kings to the brightness of your rising.
Lift up your eyes all around, and see;
    they all gather together, they come to you;
your sons shall come from afar,
    and your daughters shall be carried on the hip.
Then you shall see and be radiant;
    your heart shall thrill and exult,
because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you,
     the wealth of the nations shall come to you.


My holy people; now is the time for you to arise and shine, for now is the time I am restoring My glory to My house. Each of you are My witnesses and each of you will see and partake of My goodness.

I have prepared you for such a time as this. Take what I have given you, consecrate it to Me and prepare to see it multiplied. Just as the loaves and fishes were multiplied, I will multiply blessing to you, to your sons and daughters and all those far off that are given to you. I really intend on restoring My glory. I really intend on doing it now. Prepare yourselves. For the delight of your soul is about to be revealed. What you have dreamed about, had visions about, is about to transpire. For I am restoring My glory and you will shine for Me.

Don't worry yourself with the things of this earth. Instead, pour yourself into worship of Me, obedience to Me and service to those I send you. For now is the time to see My glory restored and you My holy people will partake of what I am preparing. For all that I am preparing is intended for you.

You will face opposition. Religion and the world hates Me with a pure hatred. They hate you, because you love Me. Therefore, do not be surprised when religion is threatened and lashes out. It did the same thing to Me. They feel threatened, feel as though they are losing something and fear dominates their souls. For when they see Me move freely through you, they will rise up, they will oppose, but remember this; I have overcome the world. Arise and Shine!

No comments: