Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Silly Sheep

Psalm 27 1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. 5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. 7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. 8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. 9Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.10When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. 11Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.12Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. 13I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
My Holy People, There is a shift about to happen. A drastic shift that will cause those serving in My Kingdom to stand out from those that merely practice religion. This drastic shift will demonstrate for all to see the difference between those that embrace the gospel of salvation versus the gospel of the Kingdom. This shift will cause many to make more room in their hearts for Me. A great repentance will come. A great amount of change will come. Especially in the congregations across America.
My glory is already seen by the remnant. This shift will cause many outside the remnant to see My glory too. However what they will see is that My glory is not in their midst, but in the midst of those who preach the gospel of the Kingdom, making Kingdom disciples who will obey Me, who will obey My Word, who will obey My Great Commission.
Let me remind you of some things. What were the last words I spoke before ascending to Father?
 Acts7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Still, many run about speculating regarding dates or times. Even when I told you these were not the things to be concerned with ... you still run after knowledge, instead of doing what I have commissioned you to do.
Silly, poor people; don't you know that the times will never reach fruition until your work is done? Until the nations fully hear, I am held in heaven, awaiting the fulfillment of what you are to do. I can never come back until you take My commission to you seriously. I have told you plainly that you should make disciples of nations, but you instead want to speculate about judgment times and My return. Are you desiring to please Me or yourselves? Do you desire to do My will on earth, as I have designed it in heaven ... or instead do your will on earth as you have fashioned it in your own passions and desires.
A shift is about to occur that will reveal the real issues of repentance needed by My Church. This shift will cause many to speculate about days and times, while instead it should get people doing the work I have called them to do. When the shift occurs, it will become obvious to all who are following Me and who are following religion.
Where are you going? Do you have a destination in mind ... someplace you are following Me to? If not, you should really rethink your journeying. Those who follow Me have a destination in mind, and a process to get them there. Those who say they follow Me, but have no destination are wandering. Those who say they follow Me and say they have a destination, but have no process are deceived for without a way of getting to the destination, the journey cannot be made. I am searching over the whole earth right now for those willing to follow Me - to really follow Me. To these, I will open their blind eyes and allow them to see the destination I have in mind; not heaven, but earthly assignments that will be implementing My commission. To these I will also open their deaf ears and let them hear how I desire to take them there, allowing them to bear much fruit for Father. I am causing a shift that will suddenly cause people to see and hear and walk in My ways and according to the dictates of My Great Heart, not their own.
The blind will see. The deaf will hear. The lame will walk. All of this will happen to Father's glory. I will show the religious ones the folly of their own ways and even the world will see the difference and begin to be drawn to the real Kingdom living I have in store for those that follow Me.
Seek Me, follow Me. Open your eyes, open your hears and come to Me. Stop being silly sheep.

No comments: