Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kingdom Living

Isaiah 61 1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. 4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. 5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. 6But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves. 7For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. 8For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. 9And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed. 10I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. 11For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.My holy people; while I was on the earth I demonstrated for you, who you are to become. I demonstrated the Kingdom wherever I went. That is what is upon My Great Heart for you, 

My holy people. I desire that wherever you go, you will demonstrate My Kingdom. Not in preacher shows and in religious settings. No, My works are to be done for all to see, among the people who I send you. You are to be just like Me, just as I spoke of here in this scripture.You are to announce good news to the poor. Yes, to the poor. These are the ones that I send you to. Having nothing of their own, they are hungry and thirsty. They know they don't have anything. So when they hear of the good news of the Kingdom, they come running to Me and likewise share Me with all those around them. You are to announce good news to the poor. Not the rich. Not those who are satisfied and self-centered. I want you to announce the good news to the poor, for these are the fruitful soil I send you to. You are to heal the brokenhearted. I didn't say you were to pray for the brokenhearted. No, I want you to heal the brokenhearted. Don't leave them in their condition. Don't stop at words alone. Don't walk away from what I desire you to do and to be. Take their broken hearts and heal them. Remember, the Spirit is upon you, because I have anointed you. Yes, that means you are to heal not just broken bodies, but you are to heal the brokenhearted.You are to proclaim freedom to the captives ... and to let out into light those bound in dark places. It is time to really set the prisoners free and to lead those out of prison that are still lingering there. My Great Heart beats with passion for those who have become prisoners of the adversary. I don't stand wagging My finger and proclaiming judgment upon them for opening doors for the adversary. No, I don't come as judge, for in this time I am appointed to be the One that comes with mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment. I would have you proclaim freedom and then to lead them out.My holy people; proclaim favor upon My people and proclaim vengeance of God upon all the works of the enemy. For this purpose I was manifested ... to destroy all the works of the evil one. You are to do the same. You are living in a time of grace, a season of grace. A time when there is great hope for those who turn their hearts to Me. Yes, this world will be judged, but I am not yet the judge. I am the Lamb slain for the sins of the world. This is who I am at this time. Let all know of the great favor and that I will bring justice to those who follow Me.My holy people; comfort those who mourn. Yes, the poor in spirit, the brokenhearted, easily mourn and I require you to bring real, demonstrable comfort to those who mourn, those in My Kingdom who mourn. Not stopping there; give them garlands of celebration, oil of gladness and a cloak of praise. While I was on the earth, I was anointed with the oil of joy above all around Me. I want you to have that much joy, that you can actually become contagious with this joy and give it to others. I did it. I caused the sinners to rejoice. I caused the tax collectors and the prostitutes and the criminals to rejoice ... and in turn to become oaks of righteousness. These are the chief disciples to those who truly follow Me. It is not the nice people who hide their secret sins. It is those that were sin that become My oaks of righteousness. With great joy and celebration ... they come running out of ruin and into My Kingdom.These, your offspring, will rebuild the ancient ruins, restore sites long destroyed, and renew the ruined cities. These will bear much fruit for Father and lay it joyfully at His feet. I have a much different picture of who you are to be, than religion has taught you. I have a much different pattern for living and reproducing and becoming fruitful for My Kingdom than the preachers tell you. There is more to Kingdom living than singing songs and greeting friends. There is much more substance to who I want you to be. You see, it is not at all about you - it is about them.Preacher shows are no place to find the poor, the brokenhearted, the captives or the mourners. You must go out to these and do your work among them. You must break out of the cloisters and monasteries ... into the rich harvest fields that surround you. Yes, that means you! You won't impress the poor or the brokenhearted or the bound or the mourning with how much you know. These are useless when it comes to real ministry. You must depend solely on Holy Spirit and My anointing that is upon you. Then you will connect with the hearts of others and minister to them. Yes, you are My ministers, as you do these things.So many are waiting for Me to bring these people to the preacher shows. I didn't tell you to bring them into the preacher shows. I told you to go to them. Go and announce the good news of the Kingdom. Go heal. Go proclaim freedom. Go comfort and provide. You are building My army in the earth that will go rebuild, restore and renew. Go in Holy Spirit and by My anointing. Go and demonstrate Kingdom Living.

No comments: