Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Demonstrate Your Love For Me

 Ephesians 2: 11-22,11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands) 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ  14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.
My holy people; isn’t My plan amazing? My plan is not just to have a place for you in heaven. The good news of the Kingdom is that I have made a place inside you for Me! It is time you begin to live that way. No longer robbed by the trappings and limitations of religion, I love for you to be set free to live as I have intended. I long for you to do your will in the earth, demonstrating My goodness for all to see. Demonstrating that I live within you. Demonstrating through genuine acts of love, My goodness for all to see. You were made for more than what religion has tried to teach you. You were made to be My hands, My feet, My voice in the earth. Healing all who are sick, driving out demons, curing every weakness, raising the dead. Freely you have received … it is now high time to freely give.
I have shown you that it is imperative you practice charity. Charity is a practical expression of love. It is not enough to tell people I love them. I want you to demonstrate that I love them and that you love them too. That is why it is so imperative that you demonstrate My love. In demonstrating healings, miracles, deliverances, and resurrections, you practice charity, you give them a practical expression of love. Not just words, but you demonstrate in the Spirit and in power, My love to them. I am not a God that sits way off. I sent My Son to die, that people may really live. Demonstrate that to them. Don’t just talk about it. Religion gives empty promises. I tell you, show them My promises, demonstrate My promises for all to see. This is walking in My Kingdom. This is the good news of the Kingdom. Without a practical expression of love, you have no good news. It is time to lay down religion all together. It really does not work. People may be manipulated with words, but to see Me at work, unlocks something inside people, a capacity to hope, to have faith and to see real love. These three stand … the greatest of these is love. Isn’t it time you demonstrate your love for Me? Isn’t it time you demonstrate your love for your neighbor? Then it is time for an upgrade of sorts. You need to move past words, into demonstration. You need to move past promises, into manifestation. I desire My love to be manifested through you. For as you are in genuine union with Me, you will want to do all that you see Me doing. You will heal, you will deliver, you will perform miracles, you will raise the dead. You are My ambassadors, who I have given authority to do these things in My Name. Not worry about when My Son returns. Not argue about how you define holiness. Not judge and ridicule those that are walking with Me. No, it is time for you to take up My cross and follow Me. It is time for you to exercise this union in Me.
All over the earth I see so many people held captive by religion. Many believe they are following Me. They have prayed, asking Me into their hearts and lives. They have had this experience and that experience. They attend church, pay their tithes, sing along & listen to the teachings at the preacher shows. Some may practice spiritual gifts in the safety of the preacher shows. But these are all held captive in the claws of religion. Never having trusted Me fully; they are controlled by fear and anxiety, shame and guilt, rather than doing as I have commanded … to love Me and to love your neighbors. If you truly love Me and your neighbors, you will journey with Me instead of accompany religion and engage in its selfish practices. Who exactly are you following anyway? I have made life to be an adventure. I have made you to be My workmanship in My Son, and have appointed certain good works for you to do along the way … healings, deliverances, miracles and resurrections. Isn’t it time to live the adventure, rather than live the lie of religion?
I urge you, from the depths of My Great Heart, to listen to what I have said to you today. I am looking for you to come awake to what abundant living is all about. I am wanting you to accompany Me on the most fantastic adventure, anyone could conceive. I am looking for you to accompany Me on the journey of a lifetime … running through the villages with My Son, bearing precious fruit along the way to lay at My feet. Entering into the greater things My Son spoke of, that you will do. Gladly spending and being spent, for the furtherance of My Kingdom.
Demonstrate your love for Me.

No comments: