Monday, January 2, 2012

Call Out To God!

I want to encourage all of my fellow believers to stay strong in the faith. The Scriptures are now being fulfilled at a startling pace, and the signs Jesus told us to watch for are growing more apparent each day. If you feel confused or frustrated and unsure of what you believe, I urge you to call out to God.
If you earnestly study the Bible and remain steadfast in prayer, you will grow in the grace and knowledge of our Savior. Despite what the skeptics of this world might say, I have seen God work, and I know that He is our helper in the time of trouble, our great physician in the time of sickness, our provider in the time of need, and our comforter in the time of sorrow.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by fully surrendering your heart to the Lord. 
Call out to Him!

No comments: