Friday, March 18, 2011

Run With The King!


 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. Acts 17: 26-27

My holy people; My Great Heart yearns for you and for the companionship that I have made possible between us. In all that I am and all that I have done, nothing brings Me more delight than to have My children call out and then listen to Me. Are you listening? Have you reached out and found Me? My heart delights in those who intently listen, who rest their head upon My breast and listen to My Great Heart.

Many of you right now are entering a new time, a new time when you will flourish, when you will be able to move with stealth and agility to do new things and to accomplish much for My Kingdom. For many of you, right now is beginning an appointed time of this grace. Be sure that you continue listening. Be sure that you continue to reach out and find Me. Be sure that you continue to seek after knowing Me and following Me and trusting Me.

As you move under the flow of My anointing, it will become easy to do what you were unable to do not long ago. As My grace pours down over you and through you, it will become increasingly easy to forget to reach out to Me and to listen to Me. Resist this temptation, My holy people. Resist this temptation and cling to Me. It is only as you continue to reach out and find Me that your heart will be in alignment with Mine. You are in My Kingdom and I am your King. As you follow after My Great Heart, you will have your heart aligned with the King.

Don’t forget that it is not about you. Also don’t forget that it is not about Me either. It is about serving others in love. It is all about them.

When I came to serve on earth, I delighted to do Father’s will. I delighted to serve those that He gave Me. You see, it was not about Me. It was not about Father. It was about those that He gave Me.

He has given Me you … and He has given others to you. As you continue to reach out and find Me, you will be able to serve them in love, rather than in your own fleshly nature. Your fleshly nature is corrupt and there is nothing good in it. It drags everything down, even others. But as you reach out and find Me, you will continue in knowing My Great Heart and as you continue in knowing My Great Heart, you will serve those I have given you in love.

Today is a new day for you. Start out early seeking Me. Then follow after My Great Heart all day and see what can happen. See what can happen as you allow Me to lead you by My Great Heart instead of just following your own ideas and your own way today.

Today can be an adventure of sorts for you, if you will let it be. If you will turn loose of your own way of doing things and just follow after My Great Heart, life becomes an adventure. Filled with the Spirit and following My Great Heart; today will be like none other. It will be an adventure, as I lead and direct your steps.

Together My love, we will run through the villages. Together, My love, we will scale mountains and climb ever higher into My will and My way. Together, My love, we will gather fresh fruit for Father, laying it at His feet with great joy.

Oh, My love, My precious bride-to-be … My Great Heart delights in you and delights to be with you, each moment, each day. Won’t you dare to run with Me today? Won’t you dare to run with your King today?

No comments: