Friday, January 21, 2011

Look! Listen!


But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1 Corinthians 2:9-15

"Yes, indeed," Yeshua answered him, "I tell you that unless a person is born again from above, he cannot see the Kingdom of God." John 3:3

My holy people; seeing is for you, for all those who are participants in the good news of the Kingdom. You were made to see, to know and to understand the Kingdom, because I am with you, for you and in you.

Your mind must undergo a radical shift in the days ahead, for if you desire to make a difference, you must quit thinking as you have in the past and instead use the mind of Christ to see, hear and understand the things around you. Quit looking at what you see in the natural and begin to look at what you see in the Spirit.

Vision comes to those who are hungry to see My Kingdom come, My will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. My hungry ones are not satisfied with worldly accomplishments, or even brilliant programs executed flawlessly. My Kingdom facilitators are not looking at what people can see, but they are using the eyes of the Spirit to see, hear and know My Great Heart concerning matters of importance, matters of great importance, to themselves and those around them.

Far gone are the strategies of the last generation, the last year, yes even yesterday. Strategies contrived through human understanding and planning are good to gain human results, but Kingdom strategies are received through seeing, hearing and knowing what is upon My Great Heart.

I am raising up a prophetic and apostolic people that will take this good news of the Kingdom into venues previously unexplored. These people will take time to hear what I have to say and wait upon My power to accomplish the work.

Need will no longer be the plumb-line for measuring My will, but instead what is upon My Great Heart. Why are there so many sick among you, around you and with you? Why are there so many depressed, lonely, heart-sick people not having their needs met? Why are there so many without jobs, without hope and without Me? Could it be that the charity programs that have been contrived do not really measure up to My will? Could it be that the things I desire for you to be doing have more to do with connecting with people as people and demonstrating My power to fulfill those needs, instead of focusing on programs that are based on need?

Programs have always taken the place for Kingdom movement. Programs fill the vacuum left by lifeless, powerless religion. I stand ready to move by My Spirit, but facilitators of religion stand ready to move into programs.

My holy people; without a demonstration of power, you have no good news. Sick people need to get better. Poor people need jobs. Devil dominated people need deliverance. Lost people need salvation. People need a Savior. With no demonstration of power, they do not see Me, but instead they see religion.

It is time to break away from what you know and what you have placed your hopes in before. If you are not seeing Kingdom results after many years of exercising programs and religion, doesn’t it make good sense to try doing it My way instead?

My lovely bride-to-be; I am the way, the truth and the life. I alone connect you with the Father and His Kingdom. This connection is the life source for all that you can ever do. There is nothing better. There is nothing more reasonable. I am the secure, safe way to the Father and His Kingdom. Follow Me.

I sent you the Holy Spirit. Quit rejecting Him. He is your only hope. He is your only real help. Nothing you do will make any difference at all. That may sound radical. It is. I did everything that was needed when I died and rose again. I have sent My ambassadors My Spirit to demonstrate the good news of the Kingdom, not the good news of salvation or any other counterfeit. I came demonstrating the Kingdom and you, My lovely bride-to-be are called as ambassadors to likewise demonstrate the Kingdom. I have sent you into the world to make a company of disciples that will go do likewise. Why do you hesitate so?

Open your eyes to see.  Open your ears to hear. Real life is found in Me alone.

No comments: