Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trust Me To Do The Rest


But the word of God grew and multiplied.
Acts 12:24
My holy people; amidst the toil, amidst the struggle, amidst the battles and yes even amidst the bitter tears; there is hope for those who wait upon Me. Hope that does not rest upon your own capabilities or your own abilities … but a deep seated hope that rests upon what only I can do.

I tell you plainly that My heart yearns to pour out My Spirit upon My holy people to do great things, but few have put their hope fully in Me. Clinging to abilities and capabilities, they desire themselves to be lifted up, not Me. Clinging to what you can do, instead of what only I can do.
Many wonder where the wonders have gone. I tell you … put all your hope in Me and you will never be disappointed. For My Word will accomplish all that I purpose it to do, to My glory and fame.
Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Then listen to what I have to say and simply do what I ask. That is your part. Trust Me to do the rest.

No comments: