Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Behold My Mighty Hand In Battle

And the watchmen of Saul in Gibeah of Benjamin looked; and, behold, the multitude melted away, and they went on beating down [one another]. 1 Samuel 14:16

My holy people, I am at work, all is not lost, for even as in this scripture I am causing your enemies to become confused and to turn on each other. You have been in a time where little made any sense whatsoever. Your enemies have risen up against you and prevailed time after time after time and you have grown weary of the battles.

I tell you, look up. Look to Me. I will send My glory into the battle field. I will cause your enemies to destroy one another. I will turn the battle to your favor. I am giving a new favor in the land. A favor of conquest, that will encourage many: for long and hard battles have been fought up to this time and little headway was made.

Look up. Look to Me, for I long to prove Myself mighty on your behalf.

Seek My Face and the brilliance of My glory, for I will send a mighty trembling, a mighty shaking, and this will confuse and confound your enemies and will result in a mighty conquest.

Go forth, My brilliant ones. Go forward into battle and see the battle turn on your behalf. Look and see My mighty hand of battle revealed.

Rich Elliott
River of Revival Ministries

No comments: