Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wings Of Worship

And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. Matthew 28:9

My holy people; no better place can be found than worshipping at My feet. Such a place has been prepared for each and every one of you. The task at hand, right now, is to enter that place. Enter that place that I have prepared for you to be with Me, for I have come in this season to bring you what is so desperately needed: both for you and for others.

I am looking for those that will make their way to My feet. There you will receive answers and receive grace and receive what will be the answer to your own heart cry. For there is a work I have been doing to cause you to be a radical worshipper. What you have depended on for years is no longer in existence. Yet that very thing has never delivered what you so desperately needed. I am come to more than meet your needs, I am come to prepare you for the time of your life, where I will pour out of you as quickly as I have poured in.

I have given you a message to tell. I have given you the grace to love. I have done what no man can do. Now I am coming to finish this work in you. As a young bird lives up to a moment in time that they must mount up on wings to fly, I am come to help you mount up on wings of worship to Me.

What I am doing is against your own nature and will further reveal Mine.
I love you and care compassionately for you.

No comments: