Monday, September 21, 2009

Tell Them Of My Great Love

For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries. 1 Corinthians 16:9

My brilliant ones … I tell you that there is indeed a great and effectual door opened at this time: press through, go through, advance and do not look back.

There are those that will oppose, there are those that are opposing and there will always be those that will set their heart against My desires and My purposes. Prepare yourselves. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Press into Me and My purposes.

Then follow Me, follow the path that leads to the poor, the broken and the downhearted. These will receive Me and these will become valiant warriors in My army. Like you, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Touch their hearts with a practical expression of love and see their lives come alive in Me.

Preach My Heart to them. Tell them of My great love. Tell them of My great purpose in drawing them close to Me. Tell them that they will become My brilliant ones as they allow Me to touch their heart and set their heart aflame with love for Me. Tell them not to give up. Tell them to keep on dreaming. Tell them I am quieter than the rain and most of all tell them that I know all their pain.

To these I will answer their heart cry with an abundance of rain, the like has never been seen before. The swords will soon begin to wrangle. Those that hate Me and despise the cross of Christ will also hate you and despise the work you do in My Name. They are clueless. Behind them are the real adversaries, those that would derail everything good and everything right. I send you as sheep among the wolves. Be ready to engage these adversaries and route them from your jurisdiction. I have given you the weapons and I will show you how to use them.

Keep following My Heart and I will lead you step by step to overcome. Overcome or be overcome. That is the state of things and you may as well train hard, for there will be many battles to fight. Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Be and become an accurate expression of Christ in the earth.

No comments: