Monday, July 13, 2009

Walk In It With Me

And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house: Acts 11:12

My holy people; allow My Spirit to lead you in your walk with Me. Doing so will not only be a walk of faith, but it will be pleasing to Me and will accomplish My will in and through your life.

Many do not know what it is like to follow Me by the leading of My Spirit. Instead they cling only to what they know and to what has been taught them. While this is certainly the safe way to proceed, it is not a faith filled life that will glorify Me.

My holy people; your life is not your own, but instead your life is Mine and I desire to order your life, every part of it, so you walk intimately with Me, day by day. Day by day? Yes, day by day, even moment by moment. I want you to open the door of your life wide and allow Me to guide, direct and bring about great faith in your daily walk with Me. Doing so will cause you to glorify Me each and every day.

Is that what you want? A life surrendered to Me, fully? If not, then it is time to repent. But if this is truly your heart desire, then begin to call out to Me. Call out to Me in the early morning. Call out to Me when you have no one else to turn to. Call out to Me and allow My Spirit to lead and direct your life in all of your weakness and in all of your brokenness. I use weak and broken things. I will use those that yield their heart and their day by day livelihood to Me. Be filled with the knowledge of My will, unto brokenheartedness. Be My holy People, called to follow after something bigger than yourselves.

With all your heart, with all your mind, with all your soul and with all your strength: follow Me day by day, led by My Spirit. This is the way; walk in it - to My glory and fame.

No comments: