Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To Train In Violence

Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms. Jeremiah 51:20

The only way to condition for violence is to train in violence.

My holy people, how long will you allow the Kingdom to be wrestled from you by your enemy? Do you not know that the Kingdom suffers violence and the violent take it by force? Do you know how to effectively battle? Do you know how to win? Do you find yourself destroying kingdoms, or are you suffering violence?

Listen intently: for there is a sound from heaven releasing My warriors into battle. This sound has two distinct purposes; On the one hand, there is a call to awakened love for Me and on the other there is a call to warfare against the enemy of your soul.

Seek first My Kingdom and My Righteousness … then begin to flow in the power of My Spirit; taking back all that has been stolen.

It is time for some new training.
It is time for some new equipping.
The only way to condition for violence is to train in violence.

No comments: