Sunday, December 14, 2008

Obedience Does Not Wait For Another Day

By Rich Elliot

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12

My holy people; now is a time of action, not of waiting. I have released a season upon you to manifest My Name to those around you. I have given you a commission. I have given you an anointing. I have given you My Word, My Holy Spirit and My Truth. Live out My Name before those around you. At the grocery store, at work, at school, wherever you find yourself, that is to be your mission field, your harvest field, your place to bear fruit to My glory.

Manifest My Name to those I have given you. Demonstrate the Kingdom. Do not simply talk about My Kingdom, but demonstrate it. I desire you to use the gifts I have given you in a very practical way. Go deeper. Allow Me to speak through you in very profound ways. I will show you things about people as you meet them.

As you endeavor to follow Me, I will lead you in ways that you may not have known before. I will lead you to the heart of the matter. There is only One that saves. There is only One that heals. There is only One who delivers. My Son Jesus is all of those things, My holy people. Manifest the truth, manifest the purpose, manifest the power that comes from knowing My Son.

Do you want to do those things, or are you waiting for something to happen? What must I do to convince you that My Son paid the price for your full salvation. Begin to manifest My Name in all the earth. Go. Do not wait, but go into all the world, making disciples of all nations.

Today is the day of salvation. My holy people; begin living NOW. Begin the adventure with Me today. Obedience does not wait for a better day. Live according to My Word.

No comments: