Monday, December 8, 2008

My Words Alone Will Save

Rich Elliott
Dec 8, 2008

Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved. Acts 11:14

My holy people; things are changing quickly. Soon I will be sending many with My Words to speak. These words will do more than comfort and encourage. These words will contain power. Whole households shall hear My Words and will be saved.

There are many that have prodigals that have broken their hearts. Mothers and fathers that have all but given up hope to see their son or daughter find their way back home. I tell you the truth; you are now in a season when I will send My Words to these prodigals. They will return to Me and in turn they will return to you. Do not give up. It is never too late.

There are many that think they have nothing to share, no powerful words, no convincing words to make a difference. I tell you the truth; it is time for you to realize that when you have little to offer, I have much more to give. There are many that feel they cannot share anything of worth, anything that will make a difference. These alone are truly qualified to share My Words. For only My Words can save. Only My Words can cause the prodigals to return home. Only My Words will cause the blind to see and the deaf to hear. Do not give up. Your little is more than enough.

You have sought My face. You have found Me. You have called upon My Name. I have heard. Be ready to share what is upon My Heart, for as you speak My Words, you will see a mighty harvest occur. Now is not a time to lose hope, but now is a time to enter into the harvest with joy and celebration. My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

No comments: