Sunday, October 26, 2008

Take Note Of This Sign

Take Note of This Sign
Rich Elliott
Oct 25, 2008

Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth into captivity. Ezekiel 12:4

My holy people; prepare yourselves for what will be done. The time is time and a time. For generations there has been a constant backsliding and the nations of the earth reel from their senseless sin. My desire is for truth in the inward parts and yet I find secret sin and rebellion. My desire is for a Church without spot or wrinkle or any such thing and yet I find wickedness in high places. My desire is for a triumphant, victorious army and yet I find shame and loss.
Where are you, My holy people? Where are you really? I have sent My first shockwave of judgment to your shores and there was a short season of turning toward Me, but that did not last. With each successive wave of judgment, there has been less and less turning toward Me. Now, it seems, there is only more and more of what is being done already and no turning toward Me, but toward answers from people.
Many, America, in your nation, are bringing forth their stuff by day, being forced from their homes, losing all their pride, losing all their security and plunging into captive depression. Fear has already overcome the heart of many in your nation.
Many, Europe, in your nations, are also bringing forth their stuff by day, and many have already lost more than they thought possible. These are a sign, My holy people. These are a sign and you should wake up and look at this sign carefully for there is something much worse than terrorism coming. There is something much worse than financial loss coming. There is something much worse than depression coming.
My holy people, I love you. Fall on your knees, seek My Face, call upon My name, turn from your sin and turn toward Me. Then, I will hear and answer and restore.
Be My holy people, once again.

No comments: