Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pay Attention To Those Around You

Pay Attention to Those Around You
Rich Elliott


Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth [his] hands to vex certain of the church.
Acts 12:1
Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
Acts 13:1,2

My holy people; before any work of My Hands is performed, much persecution comes. Do not look at the persecution, but instead look to Me. For the work of My Hands will surely come and as it does, so shall the work of the Holy Spirit call those into service to do My bidding.
You see, there is a constant series of battles in this life. Be of good cheer. For I have overcome the world. These battles are a necessity in winning overall. Remember: we win this war, after all.
To succeed in the many battles, that you may prevail, be certain to minister to fast, pray and minister to Me. In doing what cannot be seen, there will be an effect upon what is seen. This is a principle you must not forget. Prayer preceeds any move of My Hands. What I have called you to do and to see and to proclaim, I have foremost called you to birth in prayer.
No mighty anointing will perform what I have called you to do. No series of speakers or preachers or apostles or other leaders will perform what I have called you to do. I have called you to stand before Me for the land. This can only be done by those I have called and this can only be done by those willing to lay down their lives to see the work of My Hands seen before all.
I will raise up for Me an army that marches to the beat of My Heart. An army made up of soldiers, so vast and so many that they will be without faces and without places and without races. But first and foremost, this army will be an army of prayer. Those that seek Me. Those that find Me. Those that call upon My Name. Those that will obey. Those that will be steadfast unto their own personal death. I am not raising up for Me an army that will do what will make religious leaders led by religious spirits, look good. Instead I am raising up for Me an army that will not be satisfied until they know and do My will in the earth.
Today is a day of days. Look unto Me and see where it is that I lead and guide you. Pay especial attention to those around you. I will perform marvels in the midst of those that pray and obey Me.


Tags:

No comments: