Sunday, May 4, 2008

Come To Me

Come to Me
Rich Elliott
We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
Romans 15:1
My holy people; are you serving? Who are you serving? Are you serving those around you, in My Name? Are you serving those that need a Savior? Are you serving those that are weak? Are you serving those that need My Strength?

Many are crying out for Me to visit them, to revive them, to cause many things to happen. I say to you, go into all the world and make disciples. There, in the midst of the work I have called you to do, you will find Me and we will run together from place to place, sharing the good news that I save to the uttermost.

I am about to open a door that has been closed for low these many generations. When this door opens, more than you had ever hoped for will begin to come to pass. Yet this is only a dim light compared to what I will yet accomplish through those that humble themselves before Me.

When this wave of revival begins yet this year, it will have humble beginnings, but will sweep across America, then around the world.  This is the spark that will raise up a sizable army to bring in a harvest that will be significant on its own, but will pale in comparison to what I bring about in 2012.  Those that I use will need to be prepared to father it, protect it and nurture it. I will be using those over 50, those who have solid walks with Me and who can genuinely help the new births that come in during this coming wave/harvest in 2008.  After the opening of this door this year, I will cause the seed to fall to the earth and die, but it will be raised again in a powerful harvest in 2012 that will in a very short period of time bring in over 1 billion souls into the Kingdom, mostly young people.  This will be the great army that I raise up to bring in an end-time harvest only dreamt of before: a nameless, faceless, placeless tribe that will be fearless for Me.

Help those you can. Genuinely help those that you can help. There I will place a burden for souls on your heart once again. I am calling to the fathers. I am calling to the sons. I am calling to whoever will hear Me to come. Come and seek My Face. Come and call upon My Name. Come to Me in the midst of serving and I will come to you with all the fullness of God: all that you need, to do all that you could never do on your own. Come to Me.

No comments: