Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Sinners Prayer



 “Dear God, I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died for my sin and that you raised Him to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord, from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.”

Sitting on a pew every Sunday does not make you a Born Again Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a Cadillac or holding a light bulb in your hand makes you a lamp. You may fool a lot of people but you CAN’T fool God. Time is running very short so if you haven’t already Confessed your sins, Repented, Asked Christ into your heart and been Born Again spiritually, please, PLEASE do so ASAP.  Spending eternity with Satan and his followers is NOT  what any thinking person really wants.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

No comments: