Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Thanksgiving "Goodwill"

Thanksgiving is a day of gratitude and thankfulness for all the blessings we have enjoyed this year. It has been a tough year for many of us in many arenas, and we will be remiss to not add a prayer of goodwill for all who are suffering, experiencing loss, and in need a bountiful harvest. Please think of our friends and family who are away, our troops, the sick, the destitute, others who are alone during this time of celebration, and send them a heartfelt prayer or goodwill thought.


I would like to also use this special occasion to say a huge Thank You to my readers, all who stop by to comment or just read this blog, my fellow bloggers, my friends on the various social media communities, activism related colleagues, friends online and off, family and more…

Thanksgiving!....below is a video song and my way of saying Happy Thanksgiving and sharing what I am thankful/grateful for. I know this is a busy day in the USA, and my friends and family around the world would be at work or doing other things. I send thanks and joy to all and the hope that Jesus will be a part of your life.

Gratitude given to Johnny Cash with June Carter-Cash
 

As part of the start of the shopping season, many with little or no finances, I offer my State of Delaware Goodwill shopping on line. The first link is to check out the many services our Goodwill offers.


The online shopping link is here and I wish you a blessed and joyous Thanksgiving Day!

ShopGoodwill

And for those book-lovers, check out the 100's of selections.

ShopGoodwillBooks

No comments: