Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Recieve Me


11Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so. 12Therefore many of them believed, along with a number of prominent Greek women and men. Acts 17:11-12

My holy people, I have judgment in store for those who refuse My mercy, but I have many great things for those who receive it.

Never before in the history of mankind, is there such a struggling, a futile struggle, trying to make a way on their own, against a tide of ever increasing struggle. Literally everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong, and this continues day to day, week to week, month to month and year to year. This struggling is futile for those who have not received My mercy and become part of the family.

My holy people, I want you to turn your eyes upon Me, especially during this time. This is a time when I desire to do many things that will astound the people of the world. After all, they believe you, My holy people, are foolish for following Me. But they will see who is really foolish. With their own eyes they will see My blessings overflow you and My favor shower down all over you. All your affairs; personally, in business, in ministry and in your family.

The world will see with their own eyes and be amazed at what I will do for you. This will capture the hearts of some, but most have hearts of stone, unable to turn to Me, since they have no feeling at all. Their heart has become dead to My drawing, dead to My Presence and dead to eternal life in Me.

Still, I am determined to display My mercy and splendor to an unbelieving world, that My Great Name be established and glorified in the earth. No more will you hope against hope, but My holy people will really see My Hand of blessing and favor extended in this hour. I do not do this for you, but I do this for My Great Name's sake.

Do not fear at this time. Fear is your greatest enemy. It often is the very thing that blocks My favor and blessing from flowing in your life. Remember that fear is more than an emotion, more than a spirit. Fear is a sin that stagnates and paralyzes My holy people from doing My will in the earth. Fear keeps the soul bound, even when I have made the Spirit to sour.

So now it is time to receive. Receive Me. Receive My blessing and favor. Receive My outragiously gracious gifts that you may show an unbelieving world how big My love truly is.

No comments: