Sunday, July 24, 2011

There Will Be No Delay


21 The word of the LORD came to me: 22 “Son of man, what is this proverb you have in the land of Israel: ‘The days go by and every vision comes to nothing’? 23 Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer quote it in Israel.’ Say to them, ‘The days are near when every vision will be fulfilled. 24 For there will be no more false visions or flattering divinations among the people of Israel. 25 But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious people, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.’” 26 The word of the LORD came to me: 27 “Son of man, the Israelites are saying, ‘The vision he sees is for many years from now, and he prophesies about the distant future.’ 28 “Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign LORD.’” Ezekiel 12:26-28

My holy people; time is moving quickly and so is My Word. What I am saying in these days will not happen far off at some other time, but what I am speaking is a now word, a vision of the immediate future, and for right away. No longer will you be waiting for My Words to come to pass in your distant future. No longer will you assume what I am saying is for the end of your life, or possibly for the time after your life. The things I am speaking at this time are for now. Get yourselves ready. For the time is at hand for Me to show wonders in the earth, to correct those that are in gross error and to begin to build once again.

I have been tearing down. Tearing down what most have called the church. Tearing down the institution, the ridiculous institution that has become a shame and a laughing stock in the land. Many have forsaken the church, for they recognize that I am tearing down what has become a great tragedy, a great laughing stock to both the world and to those that desire true life in Me. Even the world knows what has gone on is not right. Even those far outside My will and way are able to discern what most of the church has not been able to see right before their face.

There is a remnant, a small band of those that are the true Church. People that meet and worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. People that day to day minister to Me and to those in their midst. This small troup is now positioned to become a great and mighty army. Not by might and not by power, but by My Spirit. It will not be those with great sums of money nor those with great influence and persuasion, but it will be those who are led by My Spirit, who are guided and direected and follow the leading of My Spirit ... who will become the great and mighty army I am speaking of.

Those that will put aside their fear of failure and their thoughts of how things appear and embrace only what is upon My Great Heart, will become a mighty force in the land. For you see, there has been much fear among the remnant and the remnant is apt to give too much thought to appearance. In the days ahead boldness will replace fear and righteousness will replace thoughts of appearance sake. For I am the Lord and these things I am doing in hearts and in lives even now as I am speaking.

Gone are the days of the little meeting down at the church building. I am now gathering together those that will radically follow Me and positioning them so that they can become a vast army, capable of advancing My Kingdom and bringing great honor and glory to My Name.

Those that sit cowering in their church buildings, waiting for something will be sorely disappointed. When I come, will I find faith in the earth. I know what My glorious bride-to-be shall look like ... she will look like Tirzah, the great and mighty victorious army ... shields shining, swords blazing in the Son, and it will beautiful in My sight. My glorious bride-to-be shall not look like a bunch of cowards, hovering in their shack, hiding from the enemy. My beautiful bride-to-be will be victorious, advancing My Kingdom, and empowered by My Spirit.

So it is really time to decide; what will I choose this day. Will I follow My victorious King or will I follow the traditions of men? Will I become part of a mighty army sweeping the nations, climbing mountains and advancing My Kingdom? Or will I simply attend church meetings and hope to stay ok, protected from the world and the many problems that are coming? It is your choice you know, to follow Me or not to follow Me. Choose wisely. Choose carefully. For soon your choices will be evident and those that do not really follow Me will be overtaken by all kinds of things; things sent to disband and to disqualify those that no longer follow Me, but the dictates of men. Make no excuses ... I will be sending these things, not the enemy. I am cleaning up those that are out of the way and those that repent will become part of My great and mighty army that I am building.

To those that are part of the remnant, part of My glrious bride-to-be, I say look up. Listen up. Put your attention on things above, not on things of the earth. Listen to what is upon My Great Heart. Refuse to fear and refuse to give too much thought to appearance. Instead listen intently to what is upon My Great Heart and enter into a greater intimacy with Me than you have even thought possible. Because that is what I am doing right now. I am building and strengthening your relationship with Me. I am doing this and it is a glorious work. Do not hesitate, but fully enter into the rest I have supplied.

Also to those that are part of the remnant ... hear and know that I also want you to build relationship with those around you. Those that are part of the remnant are to be your brothers and sisters. You are fellow soldiers in a great and mighty army that I am building. Make yourselves ready by building relationship with those around you, making sure that those you are related to are part of this great and mighty army too. I am building relationship with Me and I am building relationship among My glorious, beautiful bride-to-be. It is a glorious work and there is none like it in the entirety of the earth and even throughout the history of you as a people.

So allow Me to build. Follow My lead. Follow Me, follow Me ... I'll lead the way. Follow Me, follow Me ... I am the way. Follow Me, follow Me ... in Spirit and Truth. Follow Me, follow Me ... like there is just today. Follow Me, follow Me ... into the future. Follow Me, follow Me ... into your future. Safe and secure. Able to endure. Follow Me, follow Me ... and glorify Me in this way.

No comments: