Tuesday, April 19, 2011

United In Me


Surely you have heard what the kings of Assyria have done to all the countries, destroying them completely. And will you be delivered? Isaiah 37:11

My holy people; the enemy of your soul whispers to you absolute defeat, while My Word declares loudly your absolute victory. Who will you believe?

I have reserved favor and blessing and victory for you, My holy people. In order to move that direction, you must be willing to take the faith I have put into you and the Word I have shown you and put them together. Combine them, mix them, stir them up. For as you dwell on My Word in faith, an amazing thing will happen: hope will be born and then strong declaration of My love, followed by My receiving glory and honor for what is done.

I am looking for those who are willing to engage the enemy with the weapon of faith, together with My Word and My Spirit to produce a decisive victory. Are you willing? Are you willing to step forward, stop believing the whispers of the enemy and begin to step forward in the things of My Kingdom?

I have a better road ahead for you, as you follow Me, as you radically follow Me into life. Your tongue has an amazing power within it … to either bless or curse. Are you blessing your life, your situation, your relationships, your ministry, your work and your play? Is your tongue praising and thanking? Are you willing to repent, to return to the highest place in Me and be renewed?

Today can be that day for you. Today can be that day when everything turns around and begins to go better. I have given you everything that pertains to life and godliness. Will you take what I have given you and live to the full for Me today? There is standing before you a fork in the road … the way of My Kingdom and your own way. Which will it be? I desire the best for you. I desire the very best for you. Follow Me into blessing and favor and good success.

I am the God of breakthrough and I am the Deliverer of your soul. I save to the utmost and I love you completely. Run into the safety of My arms. Run into My arms and yield the substance of your life to Me. Then, let Me renew you, ready you for battle and then with a simple word from your mouth … defeat all that has come against you. United in Me, you can do all things.

No comments: