Sunday, February 3, 2008

Move With Me

Move with Me
Rich Elliott

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16:18

My holy people; these are not popular topics, but nevertheless, they demonstrate My power in the earth, working through My holy people. Casting out demons, reversing curses, and healings; each are very direct and very clear. Who is this "They"? You are! Do you cast out demons? Do you reverse curses? Do you heal by laying on your hands?

Has the religious spirit so robbed your worship that you do not know what real worship is all about anymore?

I tell you that you have need of pursuing Me. Pursue all of Me. Not just the parts you like. Not just the parts that you can put inside of a box of some kind. Pursue all of Me, in Spirit and in Truth. This is real worship. As you do this, you will find yourself in many situations where you will serve others. You are to be My Hands, My Mouth, My Feet, in a world that is full of people in need.

It is not about you. It is all about Me. I want to move through you in such a way that people know that I live. I want people to know that I still cast out demons. I want people to know that I still break curses. I want people to know that I still heal the sick. As you pursue Me and find Me, you not only find Me, but you also find a way to help many broken, hurting people. I desire to move through My Body. That's you. I'm knocking on the door. Will you answer?

There are many declaring and decreeing that the door that has been closed for many generations would be opened. I am knocking on that door. I desire to reveal Myself to a lost and dying world. Pursue Me and I will come in unexpected ways, to touch people in unexpected ways, leading them to the only true Way. My Son.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Move with Me.

River of Revival Ministries @ inJesus.com

No comments: