Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Found The Answer Down On my Knees


Satan tried to deceive me while I was in my room one day,
He tried to tell me that my troubles they would never go away...
 

So confused with no one to help me, or show me the way,
There I laid right by my bedside and I started to pray.
 

And I found the answer down on my knees,
Oh yes, the solution to my problem, Jesus gave to me,
 

Satan thought he had me bound, but Jesus set me free,
and He gave me the answer when I was down on my knees.
 

I felt the hands of Jesus touch me, while on my knees that I pray,
I felt the trouble goes with his worthies, As for me they all rolled away,
 

Like a slave's free from all shackles, I lifted my hands in praise,
and shout 'I'm free', oh yes I'm free, praise to Jesus, My King!

No comments: