Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Journey With Me

My holy people; even while in captivity, Paul did many mighty things. I tell you that there are many mighty things coming your way as you determine in your heart to serve Me, no matter what. I am looking for those who will covenant with Me to follow Me throughout their days.

Much can discourage and hinder you as you set your heart to radically follow Me. However nothing by any means can stop you. I am looking for those who will covenant with Me to follow Me throughout their days.

There are days of great healing coming. There are days of great miracles coming. There are days of great honor and testing and promised visions fulfilled ahead. As you covenant with Me, all the promises of My Kingdom become yes and amen to you. I am looking for those who will covenant with Me to follow Me throughout their days.

I sent you the Holy Spirit to lead you and guide you and teach you. I have promised to equip you and provide a good future for you. I have given you everything that pertains to life and Godliness. My love for you can never be taken away and all of My hopes and dreams for you are good and wholesome. I am looking for those who will covenant with Me to follow Me throughout their days.

I have prepared a place for you in heavenly places, in Me. I come and receive you to Myself so that you can be where I am. I have given you purpose and a function within My Body. I have promised never to leave you and never to forsake you. I am looking for those who will covenant with Me to follow Me throughout their days.

Though days may be bright, I have promised to save you from your pride. Though days may be dim, I have promised to save you from discouragement and depression. Though days may be hard and long, I have promised to give you My strength. I am looking for those who will covenant with Me to follow Me throughout their days.

Forever is a long time and that is how long I have promised to be with you. A lifetime is not that long a time and yet I am looking for those who will covenant with Me, not just today but for all their days. If you will obey My commands I will reveal Myself to you, I will manifest Myself to you.

Today is a day of great decision for you. I ask you to make a stand, to take a stand, for our relationship to grow and flourish. I am asking you to covenant with Me to follow Me throughout your days. Not just when things are looking good. Not just when you are being good. Not just when you feel like it or when you believe it is the right thing to do. I am asking you to follow Me all the days of your life. What is your answer to Me?

No devil can stand in the way. No fear can prevent you. No obstacle, regardless of how formidable it may seem, can hinder you; for I sent My Son to make a way for you. My Spirit stands ready to assist, to comfort, to help you, as you determine to journey with Me. I will empower you, enabling you to keep your heart steadfast, always looking to Me. Today I say, set your heart on making this journey with Me. Covenant with Me to journey with Me.

Seek My Face. Call upon My Name. Get ready for the adventure of living.

No comments: